Field Operations Scheduler - Fairfield
Easter Seals Bay Area (ESBA) is in a period of expanded vision and planned growth! This is an exciting time to join our dynamic team of people who are passionate about their work!
At Easter Seals Bay Area, our employees are our greatest asset. By joining Easter Seals Bay Area as an employee, you will have the opportunity to help individuals with disabilities and special needs address lifes challenges, achieve personal goals, and gain greater independence for everyday living. The people who make up the Easter Seals Bay Area team are creating solutions and changing lives for individuals with disabilities and special needs, families, and communities throughout all nine Bay Area counties and 15 northern California counties. Join us and let's make a difference together!
This is a part-time, short term assignment
Essential Job Functions:
This position will be responsible for delivering quality scheduling support to clients and teams for ESBA. Key expectations of this position will be to schedule clients and practitioners in an efficient manner across different geographic regions while providing excellent customer service and adhering to established scheduling guidelines.
- Coordinate and maintain schedules while ensuring attention to multiple factors (location, time, etc.) and engaging in timely and clear communication with all relevant parties
- Handle a variety of scheduling issues/needs efficiently and with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle high volume of scheduling tasks by prioritizing and organizing for efficiency
- Utilize problem solving skills to manage logistics of client and practitioner scheduling across different parameters and service lines as needed
- Engage in professional and respectful communication with clients and staff at all times
- Demonstrate good judgement in reporting/escalating pertinent issues to management
- Demonstrate fluency in using scheduling related software applications/tools/systems to competently schedule clients
- Maintain detailed documentation related to scheduling across different systems (Client medical record systems, software applications, etc.)
- Actively work towards meeting performance goals including but not limited to scheduling efficiency
- Assist in developing operational excellence/continuous improvement initiatives to optimize scheduling operations
- Provide input to management in order to enhance processes, tools/resources and capacity as well as meet objectives for efficiencies and customer service
- May support/provide coverage to staff at multiple ESBA locations, including driving to other locations
- Attend staff meetings, in-services, trainings, and other meetings as requested by management
- Participate in special projects, and assist with additional duties or tasks, as assigned by supervisor
- Attaining and achieving position competencies in relation to role responsibilities.
Minimum Education, Experience & Training Equivalent to:
- Previous scheduling experience in field operations, logistics or service delivery organizations is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of call center or support operations is desirable
- Excellent computer skills and ability to master the systems utilized daily (Salesforce, Atlassian, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- High school degree or GED required. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
Qualifications (Skills & Abilities):
- Ability to work in an exciting, fast paced high energy environment while effectively multitasking.
- Excellent people skills are required; able to work comfortably with individuals at all levels within and external to the organization.
- Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Able to exercise confidentiality and discretion pertaining to the work environment.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills; a professional demeanor
- Ability to creatively and effectively integrate technology into work
- Able to implement policies, procedures, and regulations as directed
- Resourceful and well-organized with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Sensitive to working with an ethnically, linguistically, culturally, and economically diverse population.
- Exposure to the field of Applied Behavior Analysis ( ABA) or other similar client focused industry is a plus
- Must attend any ESBA required training.
- Ability to obtain and maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice. The People & Performance department must analyze DOJ/FBI live scan reports in accordance with applicable local, state and federal laws as well as fitness for position
- Excellent computer, analytical and research skills, including ability to learn unfamiliar programs quickly
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of moderrn office practices and operations, business etiquette, telephone protocol, machines and equipment
- Ability to travel to other Easter Seals Sites across Northern California; reliable transportation needed
- Ability to work independently and remain self-motivated with minimal direct supervision
- A commitment to the values of the organization while demonstrating good judgment, flexibility, patience and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Frequent speaking and listening (25-75%) to clients, staff, and others in the workplace.
- Visual and auditory ability to work with staff and others in the workplace continuously.
- Ability to utilize computer, cell phone (iphone), fax machine, telephone and copy machine.
- Frequent proofreading and checking documents for accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate effectively within the workplace, read and write using the primary language within the workplace.
Easter Seals Bay Area is an Equal Opportunity Employer