KERRY L DOYLE
659 Dynasty Drive, Fairfield, CA 94534 Mobile: 707.439.6454 or email@example.com
Dedicated Administrative Assistant with more than 15 years experience.
East Bay Cardiovascular & Thoracic Associates, Concord, CA
Administrative Assistant, Back Office Support, 4/08 -7/08
- Provided temporary support to the growing practice at EBCTA.
- Performed back office support in areas of reception, customer service, patient scheduling, filing, updating and maintaining appointments and calendar schedule for all surgeons.
Southern Living at Home, Fairfield, CA
Sales Director, 11/02 – 06/07
- Sales Director for an Alabama based Home Décor Company. Provided leadership and skill training for Regional and Corporate Conventions. Oversaw an organization of 50 consultants who excelled in sales and team building. Provided excellent support to team leaders and customer base.
Groundswell, Inc., Pleasanton, CA
Executive Assistant to the President & CEO, 05/99 -01/01
- Point of Contact between executives and internal/external clients. Undertook the task of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence. Handled requests and inquiries, excelled in meeting scheduling, coordinating executive travel, producing expense reports, and managing all essential tasks.
IBM, Inc., San Ramon, CA
Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Telecommunications, Media, and Entertainment for the Americas, 3/98 – 5/99
- Demonstrated the capacity to provide comprehensive support for the executive-level staff. Oversaw a wide variety of administrative functions including meeting scheduling, coordination of travel and expense report preparation.
- Left IBM in 1999 with the Vice President of Telecommunications, Paul Stich. Mr. Stich began his own Internet Strategy Company, and I was hired as his personal Executive Assistant.
IDEC Pharmaceuticals, Redwood City, CA
Administrative Assistant – Contract Assignment, 3/92 – 6/92
- Managed day-to-day operations of the office. Organized, maintained files, and planned and scheduled meetings and appointments.
Cygnus Therapeutics, Inc., Redwood City, CA
Administrative Assistant, 9/91 – 9/92
- Oversaw a wide variety of administrative duties including reception, report typing, filing, maintaining executive schedules, and meeting coordination.
PTRL-West, Richmond, CA
Administrative Assistant, 9/90 – 9/91
- Company point of contact, receptionist and administrative assistant to the President. Provided support in the area of report typing, filing, multi-line phone system, travel arrangements and meeting scheduling.
ERM-West, Walnut Creek, CA
Receptionist, 6/89 – 9/90
- Duties included answering and routing incoming and outgoing calls, filing, typing, and customer assistance to clients.
Education, Heald Business College, Walnut Creek, CA
Excellent References available upon request.