Anthony Aguayo Graphic Designer and Front-End Developer
email@example.com Portfolio: www.AnthonyWD.com 510.322.1763 Fairfield, CA 94533
Innovative design engineer with extensive graphics design and interactive media experience within highly competitive markets. Creative professional skilled in successfully designing for posters, logos, apparel, eBooks, paperback, fliers, signage, DVDs, cover art and banner advertisements through periods of accelerated growth. Interpersonal communicator focused on building relationships and promoting collaboration across business lines to drive positive change and comprehensive approaches for enhanced creativity. Areas of Expertise include:
Experience & Notable Contributions
FREELANCE DESIGNER Fairfield, CA 2016 – Present
Developing versatile multimedia graphics design and front-end development for a variety of clients. Working closely with clients to identify design needs for the creation of various marketing materials to assist in the development of client advertising campaigns and online promotion.
- Displaying strong eye for detail and time management skills to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrating skill for cross-platform design and development for the creation of a diverse set of multimedia tools.
HOMESWING Fairfield, CA 2015 – 2016
Executed strategic measures for the creative design of dynamic user interfaces and responsive website and html templates. Implemented seamless UI and web page design for social media ads, apparel and template mockups from initial idea to completion. Created wireframes and developing responsive templates using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap and handling A/B testing and site QA while delivering technical support for online forum.
- Displayed a strong work ethic with the ability to multitask and prioritize while meeting strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to understand the concepts of both web usability and user accessibility.
MOBOOM San Francisco, CA 2013 – 2015
Junior Client Engineer and Technology Evangelist
- Designed a template that was sold to the National Australian Bank and became one of their highest selected and grossing templates out of 10.
- Demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively across disciplines and developing the intersections between them.
- Awarded full time employment after winning Moboom 2014 Dev Day.
TREASURE ISLAND MEDIA & INFUSION LOUNGE San Francisco, CA 2012 – 2013
Graphic Designer and Junior Developer
Developed and executed design concepts for web and print materials including product packaging, advertising, apparel, newsletters, promotions and social media networking. Managed the publishing of a hardcover book and ePubs for iPad and iPhone and oversaw all outsource orders. Crafted design projects for web and print from concept to completion while adhering to company brand standards. Utilized HTML5 and CSS3 for coding emails, eBooks and product pages. Conceptualized corporate identity for logo, business card, and letter head. Designed various advertisements, fliers, hotel room keys, gift cards, drink coasters and other promotions for hotel and nightclub while enhancing corporate website UX and UI design through the integration of Shopify for eCommerce requirements.
- Established an understanding of innovative art direction for designing for information, advertising and promotion.
- Appointed as lead for designing Redbull Flugtag participant entry.
- Freelance Apparel Designer – Sacramento Kings, Sacramento, CA
- Designer of limited edition apparel for the Sacramento Kings Artist Collection.
- Motion Graphics Designer – The Art Institute of California, Sacramento, CA
- Motion graphic chosen by The Art Institute to showcase at high schools in California for the 2011 school year.
- Front End Developer – Serena & Lily and Viscira (for Robert Half) – Sausalito, CA
Education & Training
Bachelor of Art – Web Design and Interactive Media
the art institute of california | Sacramento, CA | 2012
Associate of Art – Graphic Design
the art institute of houston | Houston, TX | 2008
Software, Applications & Tools:
Photoshop · Illustrator · InDesign · After Effects
Dreamweaver · Premiere · Soundbooth · Final Cut Pro
Pro Tools · Keynote · Axure · Balsamiq · Pinegrow
Microsoft Office Suite · HTML5 · CSS3 · CSS LESS
Bootstrap · jQuery · Media Queries